Friday, August 21, 2009

Back in the saddle - The Eye have moved north

So have I then managed to move across the pond. Having been the Crazy Canuck, I'm now going to be the Stupendous Swede. Well, maybe I wont, since around here many of my friends are crazily tall, and many have big beards. Anyway, I will now try to get my regular blogging going again. Many thanks to the faithful who have waited for updates. I guess I'll see in the stats within a few days if there are any. I will thank you in advance and hope you are out there!

Hopefully I will have some things to say about having concluded a big mega campaign for Call of Cthulhu, and maybe I will have some new campaign to start up and write about. Also, I have been thinking of making a regular T&T feature some week day. As usual I will probably look at things from the viewpoint of my favourite old school game, but it would be nice to know if anyone would be at all interested in regular pontifications on T&T. I visited my old game club yesterday, and will maybe write some about my gaming there as well. I do long for some classic ancients miniature games. Those have been sorely missed in Canada. There will be a little bit of everything old and new, like usual. First off will be a post for the RPG Blog Carnival. Hang around, there will be more!

Copyright 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Andreas Davour. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.